Glass fiber yarn has excellent properties such as high strength, high modulus, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and light weight; it also has high corrosion resistance, non-conductivity, which can maintain its inherent stability at higher temperatures. It is a superior non-metallic reinforcing material for optical cable.
The application of glass fiber yarn in optical cable has three main forms: one is to directly use it as a bearing unit through the unique physical and chemical properties and high strength characteristics of glass fiber yarn. The second is through further processing, and combine glass fiber yarn with resin to make aramid reinforced plastic rod (GFRP) used in optical cable structure to improve the application performance of optical cable. The third is to compound glass fiber yarn with water-blocking resin to make water-blocking glass fiber yarn, which is used in optical cable to limit the entry of moisture into the interior of optical cable.
Glass fiber yarn can be used instead of aramid yarn to a certain extent, which not only ensures the high tensile strength of the optical cable, but also reduces the material cost and increases the market competitiveness of optical cable products.
The glass fiber yarn we provided has the following characteristics:
1) Low specific gravity, high modulus.
2) Low elongation, high breaking strength.
3) High temperature resistance, insoluble and non-combustible.
4) Permanent antistatic.
Mainly used for non-metallic reinforcements of outdoor optical cable, indoor tight-buffered optical cable and other products.
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
Glass fiber yarn is packaged in spool.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products or strong oxidizing agents and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
QC Test Report