Flame Retardant And High Temperature Resistant Filler
It is necessary to use flame retardant cable in some important occasions that have high requirements on the flame retardant performance of cable, such as power transmission and distribution lines, subways, tunnels, power stations, petrochemicals, high-rise buildings, etc. Usually, flame retardant cable need to be filled or wrapped with flame retardant materials inside. Flame-retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope is one of the most commonly used flame-retardant filling materials due to its high flame-retardant capacity.
The fiberglass and asbestos are serious carcinogens which are harmful to workers and the environment during using. Moreover, fiberglass and asbestos have a high specific gravity and high water content, especially when used in flame-retardant medium voltage power cable, which will lead to oxidation of the copper tape.
Flame retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope has the characteristics of soft texture, uniform thickness, non-hygroscopic and high oxygen index. It is the most ideal product to replace fiberglass rope and asbestos rope at present. It does not contain fiberglass, asbestos, halogen and other harmful substances, no pollution to the environment, no harm to human body. And the unit weight of flame retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope is only 1/5 to 1/3 of fiberglass rope and asbestos rope.
Flame retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope used as non-hygroscopic flame retardant material for cabling filler in flame-retardant power cable, flame-retardant mining cable, flame-retardant marine cable, flame-retardant silicone rubber cable, fire-resistant cable, fire(oxygen)-insulating layer cable and other cables requiring flame-retardant and high-temperature resistance. In particular, the performance is better in class A flame retardant medium-voltage power cable filling which does not occur oxidation when contact with copper tape.
The flame retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope we provided has the following characteristics:
1) Soft texture, free bending, no delamination and powder removal when light bending.
2) Uniform twist and stable outer diameter.
3) No dust flying during use.
4) High oxygen index which can reach Class A flame retardant grade.
5) Neatly and unloose winding.
Mainly used for filling the gap of cable core of flame-retardant power cable,flame-retardant mining cable, flame-retardant marine cable, flame-retardant silicone rubber cable, fire-resistant cable, fire(oxygen)-insulation layer cable and other cables requiring flame-retardant and high-temperature resistance.
|Reference diameter（mm）||Tensile strength（N/20cm）||Breaking elongation（%）||Oxygen Index（%）||Long-term working temperature（℃）|
Flame retardant and high temperature resistant filler rope has two packaging methods according to its specifications.
1) Small size (88cm*55cm*25cm): The product is wrapped in a moisture-proof film bag and put into a woven bag.
2) Large size (46cm*46cm*53cm): The product is wrapped in a moisture-proof film bag and then packed in a waterproof polyester non-woven bag.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.