Polyester glass fiber tape is a flame retardant tape material laminated of glass fiber cloth and polyester film, baked at high temperature, cured, wound and then slit.
Because the combination of a layer of polyester film, polyester glass fiber tape has both the flexibility of polyester film and the high strength of glass fiber which is suitable for high speed wrapping during cabling.
Polyester glass fiber tape is suitable for use as core bundling and oxygen-insulation flame-retardant layer of flame retardant cable and fire resistant cable after cabling, which not only keeps the cable roundness, but also has good flame retardant performance. When the cable is burned by fire, the polyester glass fiber tape can prevent the flame from spreading along the cable to a certain extent, protect the cable insulation layer from burning, and ensure the normal operation of the cable within a certain period of time.
The polyester glass fiber tape is non-toxic, odorless, and non-polluting when used. It does not affect the current carrying capacity of the cable during the operation. It has good long-term stability. During the production, the working condition will be greatly improved to protect the operator’s health with no short glass fiber flying everywhere.
Mainly used as core bundling and oxygen-insulation flame-retardant layer of all kinds of flame-retardant cable, fire-resistant cable.
|Content of polyester film (g/m2)||23±5|
|Content of glass fiber cloth (g/m2)||102±5|
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
Polyester glass fiber tape is packaged in pad.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.