Chlorinated paraffin-52 is a water-white or yellow oily viscous liquid. It is industrial chlorinated paraffin with a chlorine content of 50% to 54% is made from normal liquid paraffin with an average carbon atomic number of about 15 after being chlorinated and refined.
Chlorinated paraffin-52 has the advantages of low volatility, flame retardant, odorless, good electrical insulation and cheap price. It is mainly used as PVC cable material plasticize or auxiliary plasticize. It can also be used to produce floor materials, hoses, artificial leather, rubber and other products, and can also be used as an additive in polyurethane waterproof coatings, polyurethane plastic runways, lubricants, etc.
Chlorinated paraffin-52 can replace part of the main plasticize when used in PVC cable material to reduce the cost of the product and improve the electrical insulation, flame resistance and tensile strength of the product.
1) Used in PVC cable material as plasticizer or auxiliary plasticizer.
2) Used as a cost-reducing filler in paint, increasing the cost performance.
3) Used as an additive in rubber, paint, and cutting oil to play a role of fire resistance, flame resistance and improve cutting accuracy.
4) Used as an anticoagulant and anti-extrusion agent for lubricating oil.
|Top Quality||First Grade||Qualified|
|Chromaticity (Pt-Co No.)||≤100||≤250||≤600|
|Chlorine Content (%)||51～53||50～54||50～54|
|Refractive Index（n20 D）||1.510~1.513||1.505~1.513||/|
The product should be packed in galvanized iron drum, iron drum or plastic barrel with dry, clean and no rust. Net weight per barrel can be customized according to customer requirements.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse. The warehouse should be ventilated and cool, avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, etc.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.