Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) is an excellent plasticiser with good electrical properties. Its volume resistivity is 10 to 20 times that of DOP. It has good plasticizing effect and low volatility especially in cable materials. It is widely used for various products requiring heat resistance and high insulation, is an ideal plasticizer for the production of PVC cable materials.
DOTP also has good cold resistance, heat resistance, extraction resistance, volatility resistance, and high plasticising efficiency. It shows excellent durability, soap water resistance and low temperature flexibility in products.
DOTP can be blended with DOP in any ratio.
DOTP is used in plasticizing pastes to reduce viscosity and increase shelf life.
DOTP can reduce viscosity and increases preserve life when used in plastisol.
Mainly used as a plasticiser for PVC cable materials.
|Top Quality||First Grade||Qualified|
|Flash point (open cup method) (℃）||210||205|
Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) should be packed in 200L galvanized iron drum or iron drum, sealed with polyethylene or colorless rubber gaskets. Other packaging can also be used according to customers’ requirements.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse. The warehouse should be ventilated and cool, avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, heavy humidity, etc., to prevent products from swelling, oxidation and other problems.
2) The product should not be stored together with active chemical products such as acid and alkali and items with high humidity
3) The room temperature for product storage should be (16-35) ℃, and the relative humidity should be below 70%
4) The product suddenly changes from the low temperature area to the high temperature area during the storage period. Do not open the package immediately, but store it in a dry place for a certain period of time. After the product temperature rises, open the package to prevent the product from oxidizing.
5) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
6) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.