The semi-conductive nylon tape is made of nylon-based fibers coated on both sides with a semi-conductive compound with uniform electrical properties, which has good strength and semi-conductive properties.
In the production process of medium and high voltage power cables, due to the limitation of the manufacturing process, there are inevitably sharp points or protrusions on the outer surface of the conductor.
The electric field of these tips or protrusions is very high which will inevitably cause the tips or protrusions to inject space charges into the insulation. The injected space charge will cause the aging of the insulated electrical tree. In order to ease the electric field concentration inside the cable, improve the electric field stress distribution inside and outside the insulating layer, and increase the electric strength of the cable, it is required to add a semi-conductive shielding layer between the conductive core and the insulating layer, and between the insulating layer and the metal layer.
As for the conductor shielding of the power cables with nominal cross-section a 500mm2 and above, it should be composed of a combination of semi-conductive tape and extruded semi-conductive layer. Due to its high strength and semi-conductive characteristics, semi-conductive nylon tape is especially suitable for wrapping a semi-conductive shielding layer on a large cross-section conductor. It not only binds the conductor and prevents the large cross-section conductor from loosening during the production process, but also plays a role in the process of insulation extrusion and cross-linking, it prevents the high voltage from causing the insulation material to squeeze into the gap of the conductor, resulting in tip discharge, and at the same time it has the effect of homogenizing the electric field.
For multi-core power cables, a semi-conductive nylon tape can also be wrapped around the cable core as an inner lining layer to bind the cable core and homogenize the electric field.
The semi-conductive nylon tape provided by our company has the following characteristics:
1) The surface is flat, without wrinkles, notches, flashes and other defects;
2) The fiber is evenly distributed, the water blocking powder and the base tape are firmly bonded, without delamination and powder removal;
3) High mechanical strength, easy for wrapping and longitudinal wrapping processing;
4) Strong hygroscopicity, high expansion rate, fast expansion rate and good gel stability;
5) The surface resistance and volume resistivity are small, which can effectively weaken the electric field strength;
6) Good heat resistance, high instant temperature resistance, and the cable can maintain stable performance at instant high temperatures;
7) High chemical stability, no corrosive components, resistant to bacteria and mold erosion.
It is suitable for wrapping and shielding the semi-conductive shielding layer and cable core of the large cross-section conductor of the medium and high voltage and ultra-high voltage power cables.
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
The semi-conductive nylon tape is wrapped in a moisture-proof film bag, then put into a carton and packed by pallet, and finally wrapped with a wrapping film.
Carton size: 55cm*55cm*40cm.
Package size: 1.1m*1.1m*2.1m.
(1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
(2) The product should not be stacked with flammable products and strong oxidants, and should not be close to fire sources.
(3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
(4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
(5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
(6) The storage period of the product at ordinary temperature is 6 months from the date of production. More than 6 months, the product should be re-examined and only used after passing the inspection.