The semi-conductive cushion water-blocking tape is compounded with semi-conductive polyester fiber non-woven fabric, semi-conductive adhesive, high-speed expansion water-absorbing resin, semi-conductive fluffy cotton and other materials.
Among them, the manufacture of the semi-conductive base layer consists of two parts. One is to uniformly distribute the semi-conductive compound on a relatively flat base fabric with temperature-resistant and high-strength; the other one is made of the semi-conductive compounds to be evenly distributed on the base fabric with fluffy properties. The semi-conductive resistance water material uses powdery polymer water-absorbing material and conductive carbon black, and the water-blocking material is attached to the base fabric by padding or coating. The semi-conductive resistance water substrate used here not only has a cushion effect, but also has a water blocking effect.
The semi-conductive cushion water blocking tape is usually used in the metal sheath of high-voltage and ultra-high-voltage power cables. The insulation of the power cable during the working process will produce temperature differences. The metal sheath will expand and contract due to thermal expansion and contraction. In order to adapt to the thermal expansion and contraction phenomenon of the metal sheath, it is necessary to leave a gap in its interior. This provides the possibility of water leakage, which leads to breakdown accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to use a water-blocking material with greater elasticity, which can change with temperature while playing a water blocking role.
Under normal temperature, the semi-conductive cushion water-blocking tape plays the role of close electrical contact between the insulating shield and the metal sheath, making the insulating shield and the metal sheath equipotential, greatly improving the stability and safety of the high-voltage cable during working .
In the production process of the cable metal sleeve, the semi-conductive cushion water-blocking tape is used as a liner to prevent the wire core from being damaged. During the installation and use of the cable, it can resist the intrusion of external media (especially water), has a longitudinal water blocking function, and can limit the entering water to a limited length when the metal sheath is damaged.
The semi-conductive cushion water-blocking tape uses a special process. This product has low resistance and semi-conductive characteristics. It can not only play the role of water blocking, but also has the effect of weakening the electric field and mechanical cushion, reducing the damage of the cable during working. It greatly improves the safety of power cables and prolongs the service life. It is an effective protective barrier for power cables.
The semi-conductive cushion water blocking tape we provide has the following characteristics:
1) The surface is flat, without wrinkles, notches, flashes and other defects;
2) The fiber is evenly distributed, the water blocking powder and the base tape are firmly bonded, without delamination and powder removal;
3) High mechanical strength, easy for wrapping and longitudinal wrapping processing;
4) Strong hygroscopicity, high expansion rate, fast expansion rate and good gel stability;
5) The surface resistance and volume resistivity are small, which can effectively weaken the electric field strength;
6) Good heat resistance, high instant temperature resistance, and the cable can maintain stable performance at instant high temperatures;
7) High chemical stability, no corrosive components, resistant to bacteria and mold erosion.
It is suitable for the cushion layer in the metal sheath of high voltage and ultra high voltage power cables.
|Nominal thickness (mm)||1.5||2||3|
|Tensile strength (N/cm)||≥40||≥40||≥40|
|Long term stability(℃)||90||90||90|
|Short term stability(℃)||230||230||230|
|Note: The width and length of the semi-conductive cushion water blocking tape can be provided according to customers’ requirements.|
The semi-conductive cushion water blocking tape is wrapped with a moisture-proof film vacuum bag, put into a carton and packed by pallet, and finally wrapped with a wrapping film.
Carton size: 55cm*55cm*40cm
Package size: 1.1m*1.1m*2.1m
1) The product should be stored in a clean, hygienic, dry, and ventilated warehouse. It should not be stacked with flammable products and strong oxidants, and should not be near the fire source;
2) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain;
3) The product should be packaged intact, avoid damp, and avoid contamination;
4) The product should be protected from heavy pressure, beating and other mechanical damage during storage and transportation. Storage
ONE WORLD Is Committed To Providing Customers With Industleading High-Quality Wire And Cable Matenals And First-Classtechnical Services
You Can Request A Free Sample Of The Product You Are Interested Inwhich Means You Are Willing
To Use Our Product For Production
We Only Use The Experimental Data You Are Willing To Feedback Andshare As The Verification Of Product Characteristics And Quality , Andthen Help Us To Establish A More Complete Quality Control System Toimprove Customers’ Trust And Purchase Intention , So Please Restassured
You Can Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request A Free Sample
1 . The Customer Has An International Express Delivery Account Orvoluntarily Pays The Freight ( The Freight Can Be Returned In The Order )
2 . The Same Institution Can Only Apply For One Free Sample Of Thesame Product , And The Same Institution Can Apply For Up To Fivesamples Of Different Products For Free Within One Year
3 . The Sample Is Only For Wire And Cable Factory Customers , And Onlyfor Laboratory Personnel For Production Testing Or Research