Polypropylene Rope Introduction
PolyproPylene(PP) Foam tape is insulating tape material made of polypropylene resin as the base material, incorporating an appropriate amount of special modified materials, using foaming process, and through a special stretching process, then slit.
PP foam tape, polypropylene rope has the characteristics of softness, small specific gravity, high tensile strength, no water absorption, good heat resistance, good electrical properties, and environmental protection, etc. PP foam tape is cost-effective, making it versatile and a good substitute for other various insulating tapes.
PP foam tape, polypropylene rope has a very wide range of applications in the wire and cable industry. It can be used for binding the cable core to prevent from loosening in power cable, control cable, communication cable, etc. It can be used as the inner covering of the cable. It can also be used as the coating outside the steel wire of the steel wire armored cable, to play the role of bundling the wire to prevent from loosening, etc. The use of PP foam tape can also increase the mechanical strength and flexibility of the cable.
The PP foam tape, polypropylene rope we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The surface is flat, no wrinkles.
2) Light weight, thin thickness, good flexibility, high tensile strength, easy to wrap around.
3) The single coil winding is long, and the winding is tight and round.
4) Good heat resistance, high instant temperature resistance, and the cable can maintain stable performance at instant high temperatures.
5) High chemical stability, no corrosive components, resistant to bacteria and mold erosion.
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
PP foam tape is packaged in pad or spool.
|Type||Inner Diameter（mm）||Outer Diameter（mm）||Core Material|
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse. It shall not be piled up with inflammable goods and shall not be near the fire source.
2) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
3) The packaging of the product shall be complete to avoid contamination.
4) The products shall be protected from heavy weight, falls and other mechanical damage during storage and transportation.