Insulating paper Introduction
Cable paper or kraft paper is made of unbleached kraft softwood pulp as raw material, after free-form pulping, without glue and filler, then papermaking production process, and finally slit into tape paper products. It is suitable for the insulation of oil-paper insulating paper cables, the insulation between the turns of motors and transformers, and the insulation of other electrical appliances.
The cable paper or kraft paper we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The insulating paper is soft, tough and even.
2) Good mechanical properties, strong tensile strength, folding strength and tearing strength, easy to wrap.
3) Good electrical properties, high dielectric strength and low dielectric loss.
4) High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and vulcanization resistance.
5) Without metals, sand and conductive acid substances. The stability of the paper is good after treated in a insulating liquid.
Mainly used in insulation layer of oil-paper insulated power cable, insulation between turns of motors and transformers, and insulation of other electrical appliances, etc.
|Fold resistance (average of longitudinal and transverse) (times)||≥1200||≥2200||≥2500||≥3000|
|Power frequency breakdown voltage (kV/mm)||≥8.0|
|pH of water extract||6.5～8.0|
|Conductivity of water extract (mS/m)||≤8.0|
|Air permeability (μm/(Pa·s))||≤0.510|
|Ash content (%)||≤0.7|
|Water content (%)||6.0～8.0|
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
The insulating paper or cable paper is packaged in pad or spool.
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
6) The storage temperature of the product should not exceed 40°C.