Crepe paper tape is made of insulating cowhide as the base material through creping. It is used in Milliken conductors of power cables for insulation and the cushion layer between cable conductors for anti-pressure and cushion. It also can be used in special required cable for insulation.
Crepe paper is suitable for used among milliken conductors of large-section high-voltage and ultra-high-voltage power cable to separate eddy currents.
|Tensile strength (N/cm)
|Breaking elongation (%)
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
6) The storage period of the product at ordinary temperature is 12 months from the date of production. More than 12 months, the product should be re-examined and only used after passing the inspection.
ONE WORLD Is Committed To Providing Customers With Industleading High-Quality Wire And Cable Matenals And First-Classtechnical Services
You Can Request A Free Sample Of The Product You Are Interested Inwhich Means You Are Willing
To Use Our Product For Production
We Only Use The Experimental Data You Are Willing To Feedback Andshare As The Verification Of Product Characteristics And Quality , Andthen Help Us To Establish A More Complete Quality Control System Toimprove Customers’ Trust And Purchase Intention , So Please Restassured
You Can Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request A Free Sample
1 . The Customer Has An International Express Delivery Account Orvoluntarily Pays The Freight ( The Freight Can Be Returned In The Order )
2 . The Same Institution Can Only Apply For One Free Sample Of Thesame Product , And The Same Institution Can Apply For Up To Fivesamples Of Different Products For Free Within One Year
3 . The Sample Is Only For Wire And Cable Factory Customers , And Onlyfor Laboratory Personnel For Production Testing Or Research