Crepe Paper Tape Introduction
Crepe paper tape is made of insulating cowhide as the base material through creping. It is used in Milliken conductors of power cables for insulation and the cushion layer between cable conductors for anti-pressure and cushion. It also can be used in special required cable for insulation.
Crepe paper is suitable for used among milliken conductors of large-section high-voltage and ultra-high-voltage power cable to separate eddy currents.
|Thickness (mm)||Tensile strength (N/cm)||Breaking elongation (%)|
1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
2) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
3) The product should avoid direct sunlight and rain.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
5) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
6) The storage period of the product at ordinary temperature is 12 months from the date of production. More than 12 months, the product should be re-examined and only used after passing the inspection.