Insulating paper Introduction
Cable paper or kraft paper is made of unbleached kraft softwood pulp as raw material, after free-form pulping, without glue and filler, then papermaking production process, and finally slit into tape paper products. It is suitable for the insulation of oil-paper insulating paper cables, the insulation between the turns of motors and transformers, and the insulation of other electrical appliances.
The cable paper or kraft paper we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The insulating paper is soft, tough and even.
2) Good mechanical properties, strong tensile strength, folding strength and tearing strength, easy to wrap.
3) Good electrical properties, high dielectric strength and low dielectric loss.
4) High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance and vulcanization resistance.
5) Without metals, sand and conductive acid substances. The stability of the paper is good after treated in a insulating liquid.
Mainly used in insulation layer of oil-paper insulated power cable, insulation between turns of motors and transformers, and insulation of other electrical appliances, etc.