Galvanized steel wire strand is made of high-quality carbon steel wire coils through a series of processes such as heat treatment, shelling, washing, pickling, washing, solvent treatment, drying, hot-dip galvanizing, post-treatment and then twisting.
Galvanized steel wire strand is usually used as ground wire for overhead transmission lines to prevent lightning from striking the wire and shunting the lightning current. It can also be used to strengthen the overhead communication cable to bear the cable’s self-weight and external load.
The galvanized steel wire strand we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The zinc layer is uniform, continuous, bright and does not fall off.
2) Stranded tightly, without jumpers, s-shaped and other defects.
3) Round appearance, stable size and large breaking force.
We can provide galvanized steel wire strand in various structures to meet the requirements of BS 183 and other standards.
Mainly used as ground wire for overhead transmission lines to prevent lightning from striking the wire and shunting the lightning current. It can also be used to strengthen the overhead communication cable to bear the cable’s self-weight and external load.
|Structure||Nominal diameter of steel strand||Min. breaking force of steel strands (kN）||Min. weight of zinc layer (g/m2)|
|(mm）||Grade 350||Grade 700||Grade 1000||Grade 1150||Grade 1300|
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.|
Galvanized steel wire strand is put on the pallet after taking up on plywood spool, and wrapped with kraft paper to fix it on the pallet.
1) The product should be stored in a clean,dry, ventilated , rain-proof, water-proof, no acid or alkaline substances and harmful gas warehouse.
2) The bottom layer of the product storage site should be bottomed with moisture-proof materials to prevent rusting and corrosion.
3) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.