The galvanized steel strands for optical fiber cables are made of high-quality carbon steel wire rods through a series of processes such as heat treatment, peeling, water washing, pickling, water washing, solvent treatment, drying, hot-dip galvanizing, post-treatment, and wire drawing into the steel wires, and then twisted into stranded products.
The galvanized steel strand for optical cable is one of the basic components used in the Fig-8 self-support optical fiber cables for communication. As the suspension wire component in the optical cable, it can bear the weight of the optical cable and the external load in the optical cable, and can protect the optical fiber be free from bending and stretching, ensuring the normal communication of the optical fiber, and stabilizing the quality of the optical cable.
The galvanized steel strands for optical fiber cables have the following characteristics:
1) The surface of galvanized steel wires in the galvanized steel strands have no defects such as overlap marks, scratches, breaks, flattening and hard bends;
2) The zinc layer is uniform, continuous, bright and does not fall off;
3) The surface of the galvanized steel strands is smooth, clean, free of oil, pollution, water and other impurities;
4) The appearance is round with stable size, high tensile strength and large elastic modulus.
It is suitable for communication suspension wire unit of Fig-8 self-support optical fiber cables for outdoor telecommunications.
|Structure||Nominal diameter of single steel wire (mm)||Nominal diameter of the stranded wire (mm)||Min. tensile strength of single steel wire (MPa)||Min. breaking force of steel strands (kN)||Elastic modulus of steel strand (Gpa)||Min. weight of zinc coating (g/m2)|
|Note: In addition to the specifications in the above table, we can also provide galvanized steel strands with other specifications and different zinc content according to customers’ requirements.|
Galvanized steel strands for optical fiber cable is put on the pallet after taking up on plywood spool.
Wrap one layer with kraft paper, and then wrap it with wrapping film to fix it on the pallet.
1) The product should be stored in a clean,dry, ventilated , rain-proof, water-proof, no acid or alkaline substances and harmful gas warehouse.
2) The bottom layer of the product storage site should be bottomed with moisture-proof materials to prevent rusting and corrosion.
3) The product should not be stacked together with flammable products and should not be close to fire sources.
4) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
ONE WORLD Is Committed To Providing Customers With Industleading High-Quality Wire And Cable Matenals And First-Classtechnical Services
You Can Request A Free Sample Of The Product You Are Interested Inwhich Means You Are Willing
To Use Our Product For Production
We Only Use The Experimental Data You Are Willing To Feedback Andshare As The Verification Of Product Characteristics And Quality , Andthen Help Us To Establish A More Complete Quality Control System Toimprove Customers’ Trust And Purchase Intention , So Please Restassured
You Can Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request A Free Sample
1 . The Customer Has An International Express Delivery Account Orvoluntarily Pays The Freight ( The Freight Can Be Returned In The Order )
2 . The Same Institution Can Only Apply For One Free Sample Of Thesame Product , And The Same Institution Can Apply For Up To Fivesamples Of Different Products For Free Within One Year
3 . The Sample Is Only For Wire And Cable Factory Customers , And Onlyfor Laboratory Personnel For Production Testing Or Research