The copper tape is one of the very important raw materials used in cables with high electrical conductivity, mechanical strength and good processing performance which is suitable for wrapping, longitudinal wrapping, argon arc welding, and embossing. It can be used as a metal shielding layer of medium and low-voltage power cables, passing capacitive current during normal operation, also shielding the electric field. it can be used as a shielding layer of control cables , communication cables, etc, resisting electromagnetic interference and preventing electromagnetic signal leakage; it can also be used as the outer conductor of the coaxial cables, acting as a channel for current transmission, and shielding electromagnetic.
Compared with aluminum tape /aluminum alloy tape, the copper tape has higher conductivity and shielding performance, and is an ideal shielding material used in cables.
The copper tape we provided has the following characteristics:
1) The surface is smooth and clean, without defects such as curling, cracks, peeling, burrs, etc.
2) It has excellent mechanical and electrical properties which is suitable for processing with wrapping, longitudinal wrapping, argon arc welding and embossing.
The copper tape is suitable for metal shielding layer and outer conductor of medium and low voltage power cables, control cables, communication cables, and coaxial cables.
We will ensure that the goods are not damaged during delivery. Before shipment, we will arrange for the customer to conduct a video inspection to ensure that there is no problem and the goods will leave to ensure that everything is safe during transportation. We will also track the process in real time.
|According to requirement
|Note: More specifications, please contact our sales staff.
Each layer of copper tape is neatly arranged, and there is a bubble layer and desiccant between each layer to prevent extrusion and moisture, then wrap a layer of moisture-proof film bag and put it in wooden box.
Wooden box size: 96cm*96cm *78cm.
(1) The product shall be kept in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse. The warehouse should be ventilated and cool, avoid direct sunlight, high temperature, heavy humidity, etc., to prevent products from swelling, oxidation and other problems.
( 2) The product should not be stored together with active chemical products such as acid and alkali and items with high humidity
(3) The room temperature for product storage should be (16-35) ℃, and the relative humidity should be below 70% .
(4) The product suddenly changes from the low temperature area to the high temperature area during the storage period. Do not open the package immediately, but store it in a dry place for a certain period of time. After the product temperature rises, open the package to prevent the product from oxidizing.
(5) The product should be packed completely to avoid moisture and pollution.
(6) The product shall be protected from heavy pressure and other mechanical damage during storage.
ONE WORLD Is Committed To Providing Customers With Industleading High-Quality Wire And Cable Matenals And First-Classtechnical Services
You Can Request A Free Sample Of The Product You Are Interested Inwhich Means You Are Willing
To Use Our Product For Production
We Only Use The Experimental Data You Are Willing To Feedback Andshare As The Verification Of Product Characteristics And Quality , Andthen Help Us To Establish A More Complete Quality Control System Toimprove Customers’ Trust And Purchase Intention , So Please Restassured
You Can Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request A Free Sample
1 . The Customer Has An International Express Delivery Account Orvoluntarily Pays The Freight ( The Freight Can Be Returned In The Order )
2 . The Same Institution Can Only Apply For One Free Sample Of Thesame Product , And The Same Institution Can Apply For Up To Fivesamples Of Different Products For Free Within One Year
3 . The Sample Is Only For Wire And Cable Factory Customers , And Onlyfor Laboratory Personnel For Production Testing Or Research