Recently, our customer in the United States has a new order for aluminum foil Mylar tape, but this aluminum foil Mylar tape is special, it is foil free edge aluminum Mylar tape.
For the foil free edge aluminum Mylar tape, our usual requirements:
* The aluminum foil Mylar tape should be continuously and tightly laminated, and its surface should be smooth, flat, uniform, free of impurities, wrinkles, spots, and other mechanical damage.
* The end face of the aluminum foil Mylar tape should be flat and free of rolled edges, notches, knife marks, burrs and other mechanical damage.
* The aluminum foil Mylar tape should be tightly wound and should not cross the tape when used vertically.
* When the tape is released for use, the aluminum foil Mylar tape should be non-self-adhesive and should have no obvious wavy edges (ruffled edges).
* The aluminum foil Mylar tape on the same tape reel/reel should be continuous and free of joints.
This is a special aluminum foil with “little wings” on both sides, which requires more mature production technology and professional production equipment. The experience requirements for production personnel are also very high. I am very grateful that our factory can meet the requirements.
Provide high-quality, cost-effective wire and cable materials to help customers save costs while improving product quality. Win-win cooperation has always been the purpose of our company. ONE WORLD is gladly to be a global partner in providing high performance materials for the wire and cable industry. We have a lot of experience in developing together with cable companies all over the world.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to improve your business. Your short message maybe means a lot for your business. ONE WORLD will serve you wholeheartedly.