Application Scope of Different Types of Aluminum Foil Mylar Tape
Aluminum foil Mylar tape is made of high-purity aluminum foil as the base material, covered with polyester tape and environmentally friendly conductive adhesive or non-conductive adhesive. It has excellent static dissipative properties, heat resistance, and good stability, not easy to wrinkle and tear. It conducts electricity on one side and insulates on the other side, which can effectively protect the covered parts. The thinner 7μm and 9μm aluminum foils are mostly used. In recent years, with the trend of small and thin products in the electronics industry, aluminum foils with a thickness of 4μm have gradually increased. Choose from different thicknesses based on industry and use.
Application scope of aluminum foil Mylar tape:
1. Single-sided cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, double-sided cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, conductive cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, aluminum foil tape: applied to the interference shielding of multi-conductor control wires, such as electronic wires, computer wires, signal wires, coaxial cable, cable TV or local area network（LAN） cable.
2. Hot-melt cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, self-adhesive cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, aluminum foil tape: applied to the interference shielding of multi-conductor control wires, such as signal lines, coaxial cables, cable TV wires, Series ATA cables or local area networks network cable.
3. Aluminum foil free edge Mylar tape: used for interference shielding of twisted pair, composite wire, and other multi-conductor wires, such as control wires, computer wires and signal transmission wires, etc. It is a necessary material for high-frequency cables such as DVI, HDMI, and RGB.
4. Pure aluminum sheet, aluminum strip, aluminum coil, aluminum foil, conductive cable aluminum foil Mylar tape: It is used for interference shielding of electronic EMI, such as the shielding of precision components such as computer PC boards.
5. Aluminum foil, aluminum foil Mylar tape, cable aluminum foil Mylar tape, aluminum foil tape, conductive aluminum foil tape: applied to the interference shielding of multi-conductor control cables, usually used to supplement the shielding of cable aluminum foil Mylar, making the shielding effect more superior. There are mainly transparent Mylar tape and black Mylar tape.